Re[2]: Weather Forecast

To: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Weather Forecast
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:55:45 +0000
Pat,

FWIW, I've been told that what weather-persons mean when they say "50% chan=
ce of
rain" is that, it rained on 50% of the days on which weather patterns are
similar to the day for which the prediction is made (similar temp, humidity=
,
barometric pressure, etc, etc).

How do we accumulate this trivia...

Scott Barr