Gauges

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gauges
From: "Tommy Morris" <morris@tmed.tatrc.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:10:01 -0400
All,

Sorry to clutter the list, I was experiencing a momentary lapse in memory. I
forgot to mention the gauges came out of a 1977 Spitfire.

I have just installed a new full length one piece "Black Walnut" Dashboard
and set of Smiths Magnolia White guages with chrome bezels to include the
Speedometer, tachometer, water temp/Oil pressure combo and voltmeter gauges.

Anyways I have a speedo, electric tachometer and an electric Water temp
gauge for sale if anyone is interested. The gauges are in good condition. I
would like to get $75.00 for the set.

Cheers,

Tommy