Vinal

To: Spit Fires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vinal
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:19:34 +0000
One for all you Trim fan's out there.

Where is the best place to get vinal in the where UK, I am in need of
the stuff, to replace some rather tired bit's I have on my arm rest.  Oh
an what price am I likly to pay.

My other alternative is to get buffolo effect speaker covering cloth
from mr Maplin, but I wanted the orriginal finish if pos??

I think it would be a good idea to build a supplyers database,
preferably of places to get the raw materials, i.e. the places that
supply the places you get your bit's from normaly.

Any replys grafully recieved.

James
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot