Belive it or not MGB

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Belive it or not MGB
From: Craig Smith <smi2685@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:43:29 -0400
I helped out a friend of mine tonight and we started replacing his
clutch and throw out bearing, you got to pull the whole engine to do
this right. Boy am I glad I don't have one of those sticking, pinching,
hard to get at automobiles ! Damn that thing is a pain in the butt to
work on ! Give me a Spit, lift half the body, get a BIG friend and take
the engine out and put it in the washing machine. Clean no hassel !

Craig Smith 72 Spit--Lots of Driveway Miles