[Shotimes] OT/ 2007 SHELBY MUSTANG COBRA

To: shotimes@autox.team.net, TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] OT/ 2007 SHELBY MUSTANG COBRA
From: "don donelson" <onebadsho@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:51:14 -0400
I posted a mth ago that I was going to order a 2008 Mustang Shelby Cobra for
me ... our dealer principal agreed to sell me the second one we got( first
was pre sold) for a reasonable cost.

Well found out that instead of us just getting one Shelby we are getting two
this year !.. So today I ordered a 2007 Shelby .. Red .... with the gray and
red interior .. white strips( can u believe they arent painted ? )no sirius
radio, and no 1000 watt shaker system( sales team here says its a waste).
Should be here in about 2 mths +/-

I did want the sirius radio .. but didnt like where they mounted the
antenna. The antenna is in the same place that it is with all mustangs, rear
trunk lid and it would be right between the two white strips ... a black dot
... and would stick out like a sore thumb.  UGLY

Cant wait to get it ... wont drive it every day but do plan on using it than
some of the people who are buying them for outrageous prices and than
storing them.

Mine is going to be used and enjoyed ! Wont be abused either.

Right now .. no 1/4 mile tracks or road tracks ... dont need to since I have
my Sr 72  !

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
& a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat