shop-talk

[Shop-talk] Brake motor issue

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Brake motor issue
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:42:54 -0400 08/14/2022 03:43:06 PM, Serialize complete at 08/14/2022 03:43:06 PM
--===============6352453777316449964==

--=_alternative 006C4CA98525889E_=

Sorry this is late, but I keep getting rejected by the list server.

For whoever had the issue with the brake motor, check your local laws.  In
NJ, as long as you go through inspection every 30 days (and fail) you are
still legal.

I would just keep going and tell them the truth, and that is the only
problem.

In NJ, you can ONLY fail for emissions issues now.

Just something you think about.

Moose
--=_alternative 006C4CA98525889E_=

rejected by the list server.</font>
motor, check your local laws. &nbsp;In NJ, as long as you go through inspection
every 30 days (and fail) you are still legal.</font>
the truth, and that is the only problem.</font>
issues now.</font>
Moose</font>

Shop-talk@autox.team.net

--===============6352453777316449964==--