shop-talk

Re: Gotta hit the archives

To: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gotta hit the archives
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:05:35 -0600
Mark... that sounds wonderful...

Don't forget there is a list here called shop talk...

My shop is a 28' X 48' and it's just become the right size again after I
started downloading the stuff I've collected over the last 9 yrs...

There is a picture of it on my old website... http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk

Keith ( yeah I love hanging out in the shop... that would be one of my joy's
in life )