shop-talk

Re: Hydraulic Press

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic Press
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 08:49:46 -0800
Mike,

you can find plans for a hydraulic press in a book called " The Racer's Guide
to Fabricating
Shop Equipment" by John Block.  he has a number of other interesting projects
in there as well...

rkg
(Richard George)

P.S. if you are going to build one, consider putting wheels on it - I made up a
couple of bottom brackets
with wheels for my Harbor Freight special, and it works great...