rolls-bentley

SC spares

To: rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
Subject: SC spares
From: abb@uswest.net
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:21:20 -0700
My apologies to all if this posting is not appropriate.
25 years ago I was building a used RR/Bentley business, when my
direction changed.  I recently sold my 62 LWB, and I have a large
accumulation of NOS spares.  I am premature in this post as I haven't
done a specific inventory, but some of what I have to part with include:

Left and Right rear wing section (quarter panel), SCII...NOS Rolls Royce

Left front wing (fender) SCII  NOS Rolls Royce
Rear chrome bumper with guards, used rechromed
Grill assy with vanes, used, light repairable damage at bottom corner.
Fill panels...between the bumper and fenders and grill on the front. NOS

Fill panel..between the rear bumper and boot. NOS
Spare tire metal cover, used
Windshields...2 or 3, after market
Brake shoes...relined set
Rocker sills...complete for standard RR or Bentley  I have 2 right and 2
left/ NOS
Head light bucket assy..right and left, new RR SCII. NOS
Lucas fog lamps....new...I think I have 4 left. NOS
Oil Filters..about 20 of them, some are the old rag type, RH2543
Side light assy--fits on top of fender, Lucas L552, 2 NOS
Points for the Bentley 6.  I have about 15 sets, new Delco
Tool kits. I have about 25 tool kits, used, most are complete from
various models from the
     MarkVI to the SCIII
Jacks...4 used side jacks for SCI-SCIII
Master Cylinder  1 or 2 for the SCII
Weatherstrip--various pieces
Radiator mascots---3 Bentley screw on
Hubcaps--many used for RR and Bentley
Brake pedal pads--the oval ones. about 20 RR and B, and they're NOS RR,
not repro.
Owners book---numerous, from Mark 6 through SCIII, used

There is so much more, including little bits like clocks, other gauges,
some wood pieces, some mechanical  parts, heater/demister  parts.  I was
going to restore my 62 SCII- LWB Division, but I sold it a year ago and
although many things were bought for that specific car, they will fit
all.   These parts were purchased from various Rolls dealers in London,
and retain their original RR or Lucas packaging. Any interest or
comments appreciated.  If you are looking for a specific SCI or SCII
part, e-mail me at see if I might have it. I'll gladly sell one part at
a time, but I would rather have a lot buyout.  Anyone have an old Shadow
coupe to trade me ?.  I'd consider a RHD and even one with a bad motor.
Thanks
AL   Scottsdale, Arizona
abb@uswest.net