nobbc

[NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE 17th at 11am

To: <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>, "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE 17th at 11am
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:16:31 -0800
Happy British Car Day,

It is the time of Year that the Club switches to our Winter Schedule

of having rides once a month on the third Saturday of each month.

So, that would make our next ride on next Saturday the 17th.

We also meet later, for some unknown reason,  during the Winter.

So, button up your overcoats, and meet at Bad Ass Coffee on the 17th

at 11am. Hope for sunny warm Sonoma County weather.

If weather becomes a problem sometimes we switch from Saturday to Sunday

so do your yoga and stay flexible.

Unless of course someone has a better idea for a planned route.

Anytime anyone wants to organize a ride we can do another one.

Doesn't have to be only once a month.

So, bring a full tank of gas, some sweaters or sweatshirts, your long johns,
a lunch and a chair

and meet at Bad Ass at 11am on the 17th!

See you then, Happy Trails,

JOHN KENNER
NOBBC@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive