nobbc

[NOBBC] Thanks Greg

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NOBBC] Thanks Greg
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:40:32 -0800
On 11/20/2011 8:20 AM, JOHN KENNER wrote:
> Thanks to Greg for simplifying our lives
>
> by putting up a simple yet affective web site for NOBBC
>

> He should get the photo of his car off though and put up photos of
>
> some of mine.

(FYI, I'm copying this to our Yahoo Group...)

You are all welcome!

If you want to submit cool photos, do so on the Yahoo Group, and I'll
pick the best ones to rotate through the website to keep it looking
fresh. So far, I am the only one who has added all of the photos and
albums (except for a few from John - thank you), so please take
advantage of this feature.

Remember, don't post photos on autox.team.net email list - they won't
get posted.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian

*Post message: *