nobbc

[Nobbc] Fw: CSRG Event / Parking

To: "nobbc" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Fw: CSRG Event / Parking
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:16:46 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael D'addario
To: sales@mvgmoldedproducts.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: CSRG

Michael,

This is basically a Track Rental as they have done in the past and we put it
on the schedule as kind of a "Thank you for all you have done over the years
with the Speedway Children's Charities".   I and none of the Infineon Staff
will be here this weekend.  As for the tickets they are good for the weekend,
and you should have no problem taking the elevator up to the shade in the
grandstand.  Parking; you may be able to park in the paddock with the TR as I
hear there are a few Car Corrals.  To check on this contact Gary Anderson @
650-949-9680 or board_@csrgweb.org

Mike

Ps; How are sales?