nobbc

[Nobbc] Water spitting out tailpipe

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Water spitting out tailpipe
From: "Charlie Saul" <csaul@noleak.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:00:22 -0700
Hi Guys,

Could really use your advice on this one.

Best Regards,

Charlie

1952 Jaguar XK 120 OTS

Just 1000 miles after a complete engine out rebuild and everything is
running smooth. However, each time I start up cold,  about a cup or more
of water spits out the tailpipes (along with some dry black carbon) that
temporarily wets about 10 to fifteen feet  of my driveway (or the front
of the car behind).  I add about the same amount of water to the
radiator (overflow bottle) every 100 miles or so.  What do you think is
going on? Is this a bad thing?
Nobbc@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47