nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Fw: FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:36:02 -0700
Clif and Deborah

You would be much better off to send me a self addressed stamped envelope so
I can mail your tickets. I have already done this for three members. Believe
me, will call is a time consuming pain in the butt, but I will do as you
want me to. Let me know.

Michael Gianandrea
MVG Molded Products
1028 Clegg Court