nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:32:35 -0700
Just got it in the mail. Here it is for Sunday:

9am-9.20                                Warm-Up Group  1B       (1914-1949
Pre-War Sports and Racing)
9.25-9.45                       Ditto   2B      (1955-1961 Sports Racing Cars)
9.50-10.10                      Ditto   3B      (1962-1967 GT Cars over 2000cc)
etc

Noon                            Lunch Break, Track Talk Q&A (Wine Country
Winner's Circle)
Noon -3pm                       Wine Country Pavilion Open (behind the Main
Grandstand)

12.35 -1pm                      Pre Race Ceremonies for Celebrate Sonoma Day
1pm-3.45pm                      Groups racing approx 30 minutes each.
4.10                                    Car Club Parade Laps
4.30pm                          Awards Ceremony (Wine Country Winner's Circle)

This is an abridged version as I know I cannot post a scanned version.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com