nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, Mike Gianandrea
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC
From: Richard Anderson <rnapda@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tim,
I am going to be in Santa Rosa today and will put the check for $60(?) in your
mailbox if no one is home.  I will have my "67 XKE in the Corral.  Also, if any
of you guys have an extra Brit available and would like it in the Corral, I
would like to rent it for the day.  A long story as short as possible; my
daughter is getting married 6/12 and 3 old and dear couples are flying in early
(Tom in his own plane) to help and it is those 3 guys that are coming with me.
It would be great if I could fine a Brit for the other two guys to come in.  My
friend Tom would drive it and he owns a beautifully restore TR3, thus he would
treat it right.  Let me know if any one can help.

Thanks,

Dick Anderson