nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] [oil

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] [oil
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:21:03 -0700
Hi Tony.
I have a 74 Jensen Healey and when purchased it was recommended to use
Castrol 20 50 which I did for 75,000 miles.  No problems.  At one point I
accidently purchased a case of 10 40 and used it with no problems.  So my
gut response would be, shouldn't be a problem for one round.  I change oil
at 2000 miles along with the oil in the filter.  Then change oil and filter
at 4000 miles.
However if you really want to become an expert in the field of oil try this
site.  http://www.supramania.com/aehaas/
Hope this helps,
Clif