nobbc

[Nobbc] [Fwd: British Celebration - Saturday May 8th - Club Auto

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] [Fwd: British Celebration - Saturday May 8th - Club Auto
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:50:10 -0700
Here's another one FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        British Celebration - Saturday May 8th - Club Auto Sport,
Silicon Valley
Date:   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:06:26 -0700
From:   Mike Cesario <mike@clubautosport.net>
To:     <info@norcalminis.com>, <etype@c-zone.net>,
<al_lipinski@incentia.com>, <rrshadow1@earthlink.net>,
<billmeade@charter.net>, <vvbcc@hotmail.com>, <AJChalmers@AOL.COM>,
<hardt@sonic.net>, <president@svmgcc.org>, <mgowners@gmail.com>,
<jim_carlson@hpo.com>, <webmaster@britishcarlinks.com>,
<TATerry@AOL.COM>, <president@ubscc.org>, <prez@gglotus.org>,
<events@gglotus.org>, <pshasby@AOL.COM>, <wantiki@slip.nety>,
<tkamstra@sonic.net>, <skydragon2020@webtv.net>, <nobbc@sonic.net>,
<newsletter@ubscc.org>, <customerservice@xks.com>

Dear All:

Just a reminder that our British Celebration, Bulldogs, Bentleys,
Bangers & Beatles will be held on Saturday May 8th at Club Auto Sport,
www.clubautosport.net <http://www.clubautosport.net/>, located in the
heart of Silicon Valley at 521 Charcot Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131.

This day long celebration of all things British will include a British
Car and Motorcycle show as well as a trade show where British based
companies and local companies owned by expatriate Brits can showcase
their products and services.

This is a free to the public event.  Owners of British cars and bikes
will be able to bring their vehicle and park free of charge with space
available on a first come first served basis.  If your club members wish
to reserve space you may do so for a fee of $250/club.

I have attached the flier/poster for this event with this email for your
review. We very much appreciate you passing this flier and info on this
event to your members and let them know that they are most welcome to
come and join us that day.  Thank you.

Regards,

Mike Cesario

General Manager, Borelli Motor Sports

Director of Marketing & Sales, Club Auto Sport

Club Auto Sport

521 Charcot Avenue, Suite 100

San Jose, CA 95131

phone (408) 521-7123

cell (408)-666-8800

mike@clubautosport.net <mailto:mike@clubautosport.net>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of British Event for Email.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of british event for posters.pdf]