nobbc

[Nobbc] Muffler shop

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Muffler shop
From: "Tim Thresh" <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:35:05 -0700
Just a note to put in a good word for GARY at A1A Muffler on E Todd in Santa
Rosa.  He fixed up a "loose" muffler on my MGA on the spot - for no charge!

The real solution when I have time  and more money (than what he charged!) is
a new Glass-Pack  with a chrome tip, which he said he can do from stock.

The guy deserves some business from us Brit nuts (and Brits). He will get mine
when I finally replace my system later in the year.

Oh - and the lady on reception said to say "HI to Robin Jackson"....they moved
across to the north side of E Todd from where they used to be next to his old
business!

Tim Thresh
1958 MGA