nobbc

[Nobbc] next saturday pre tech session ride

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] next saturday pre tech session ride
From: "John Kenner" <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 08:51:14 -0700
Hello All,

I would like to lead a drive prior to Greg's tech session.

My idea is that we would meet at my place at 9am for a 9:15 departure

and drive over to Greg's place the long way via Occidental,

just about a 40 or 45 minute drive.

So, if you are interested in this venture please raise your hand.

Meet me at my place at 9. Strict departure time of 9:15:

John's Place is

5190 Vine Hill Road

Sebastopol.

Heading west on Guerneville Road, Vine Hill is the

last road before you hit highway 116. Turn right on Vine Hill (north)

and go down the road about a mile to 5190 on the left.

See you Saturday,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C