nobbc

[Nobbc] Scrap disposal

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Scrap disposal
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:53:34 -0700
I am in the process of cleaning out my old garage which has several
engine blocks and all kinds of rusty junk from many years of British
car ownership.  Most of it is scrap.  What I was wondering- is there
somewhere in Santa Rosa that I can take this stuff and dispose of
it?  There is a land fill site near me outside of Calistoga, but they
don't bother with scrap steel or cast iron.  I would prefer to see it
get recycled rather than buried.  Does anyone have any experience
with stuff like this?
Thanks!
Don Scott
Calistoga, CA