nobbc

[Nobbc] Shop Manuals British Cars

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Shop Manuals British Cars
From: Dawson Church <dawson@authorspublishing.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:00:53 -0700
Hi Friends,

I've not been able to find a shop manual for my Rolls Royce Silver
Spirit, despite searching diligently online. I eventually had to make
do with ordering a manual for the Silver Shadow, the previous model.

I have shop manuals for most of my other cars, like the Lotus Elites.

It occurred to me that we could start a club library of shop manuals.
We could maintain a list on the club's web site of who owns which
manual. If we get more ambitious, we might find a member who's willing
to scan them, so we can have PDFs of the pages, and even put links to
these on the club's web site. That way, when a member has a problem,
we have a ready reference.

See you at the next ride!

Dawson Church, PhD
Energy Psychology Press