nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] thanks greg

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] thanks greg
From: CTWehn@cs.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:32:50 EDT
Greg,
        My comment about finding out about other events that conflict with
our scheduled rides, i.e. bicycle rides, was in no way directed at you. I was
asking a general question to all of the club members.
Patty and I had a wonderful day and ride. After we continued thru Tamales we
ended up in Valley Ford at a deli across from Denucchi's restaurant and
enjoyed a delicious lunch. Then we headed for home in Sebastopol where we had
plenty
of the day left to do our neglected chores. Good timing on the ride route!

Till next time,
Charlie TR6,7,8

p.s. Just returned from the Calistoga Car Show and saw a TR4A IRS, MGB,
Jaguar XKE, and an Austin Healey 100, squeezed in with 100's of hot rods. A
small
British invasion.   </HTML>