nobbc

[Nobbc] steve continued-dees taking a nap-tr4-a

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] steve continued-dees taking a nap-tr4-a
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:59:03 -0600
sorrry guys dee knows nothing yet-
guys here what im trying to do-

i have 5 grand in med co-pays racked up in 3 weeks that this all stared-
there will be no more med bills ran up cause there is nothing to do but wait
for the end to arrive-
i need to draft a will-pay these bills and my final expences-and finish up the
new house (very close)
the house does need to be re-roofed in the next few years so im gonna sell the
car to do the roof and what i just mentioned-
dee will be left w/a nice house and should have to do nothing w/it for years
to come-
w/some good luck i will have a few grand left over to take a vacation (alone)
to some far away place where the asian girls come cheep and e-z
why not?
wife to know nothing-
dont need to worry of aids im a dead man anyway-(go ahead and laff-)
so that,s it guys,like i said no replys before wens!!!!!!!
(in case dee is looking over my shoulder)
love you all .
im not going to write a long ending-
i want smiles going out-
ron,dean,and joe a. have had the heads up on this for abought 2 weeks-
this weekend is dee and my 6th anniversary and im having a hard time keeping
this under wraps-
shes gonna lose it when she finds out tuesday.
2 last things guys-
well make it one i just forgot the other-
teach your kids abought smoking-please.
if your a smoker hang em up-
guys that dont know me im 46 years old-
docs say 6 mos-12 mos at best-