nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] May Ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] May Ride
From: "Bill Crowe" <haiku99@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:08:16 -0700
Thoroughly enjoyed the drive and meeting  some club members.  Did some web
research today and found that 3 out of 4 of my shocks had waaay too much
preload, fixed that today and the car is completely transformed....will have
a easier time keeping up next time, it never felt right until now and the
drive confirmed that it wasn't handling right.  Anyway, looking forward to
next time, and FWIW in the meantime there is a most excellent race video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEy9QEyIAqk
this guy had his starter fail on the grid at Spa, bump started the car and
worked his way through a large pack, pretty thrilling...
       bill