nobbc

[Nobbc] spit 4-sale-help this guy-

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] spit 4-sale-help this guy-
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:47:35 -0600
if someone wants a spit please help this guy-
i went through the stoke thing w/my dad.
hey somebody,buy this car if you can.
my tr4-a as you all know was my dad,s car.
it sat for 17 years as a basket case untill my dad gave it to me to rebuild.
this guy i would bet would love to hold onto this car if he could-if someone
in nobbc wants to loan me what he want,s-look at the car to see if it,s
solid,i will swing something-
my girls at the bank understand the value of these cars,hey folks-somebody
check out this spitfire for me
steve-
i can get the $$$
i have walked in this mans shoes.