nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Yesterday

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Yesterday
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:50:42 -0700
What ride???? Just kidding. Great run. Dean with the red TR-6 led. Five
cars went on the
run although four more showed up at the beginning. Greg Tatarian in the
Lotus Elan,
The fellow with the March F1 car in a TR-3, another in a newly acquired
Triumph
Herald and the dark blue TR-6. Sorry I don't know everyone's name.
On the run the couple with the two MGB's, rubber bumper, yellow and BRG.
The man with
the Austin Healey 3000, above mentioned red TR-6 and me in the Morgan.

We went out Chalk Hill Road to the highway in Anderson Valley to the
Jimtown Store for
eats and drinks to take to the picnic site and drove back toward
Calistoga to a park I had
never been to next to the police station. Nice place. Short run. BS'd
for awhile at the
picnic stop and everyone went their separate ways. Great weather. Good
event.
Too bad you couldn't make this one, but I'm sure you'll be back when you
have
mended. All the best.

Cheers,
Wendell