nobbc

[Nobbc] TR-6 for sale

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] TR-6 for sale
From: "Steve Plath" <splath@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:04:49 -0700
For anyone who's interested.  I just was picking up my Daimler from my
mechanic and he's got a TR-6 in there that he says the owner is selling.
It's a 73 steel bumper with 81,000 original miles.  The car is in very orig
condition.  The paint looks pretty good and while it was up on the lift I
couldn't see any rust or any indication of accidents.  Interior is worn and
needs work, but William says its in very good mechanical shape.  The owner
(who I don't know) wants $10K for it.  Seems to be a pretty good price.  If
you're interested call William at Corte Madera British and European at
415-924-1450 and he can tell you all about it.

There is nothing in this deal for me, I'm just passing it on to anyone of
you who might be interested.

Steve Plath, (who already has three Brit cars and doesn't have anyplace to
store another.)