nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:19:18 -0700
I'm going to PA. Went to Dixon. Both are great in their own ways.
Dixon had a very poor showing of vendors this year. Not sure why.
As for PA, last year we had six Morgan three-wheelers. That's a
pretty good turnout for those cars (If you want to call them that).
We used to get enough four wheelers to set records, but recently
that doesn't seem to be the case. At both you will see some very unusual
cars that you will probably not see anywhere else. I hope we don't lose
either of them. I usually only go for the Sunday show. Otherwise it would
require an overnighter.
Morgan seems to be experiencing a problem and probably won't be
going on either NOBBC run or to PA. The latter I'm going to with a friend
whose wife doesn't want to go (Imagine that). His car is one of those
Bill Fink
(Morgan Dealer) converted +8's with a Corvette LS-2 driveline, and
lots of other brake, suspension modifications. Now if we can just stay
inside
the sound barrier...... Wheeee!!!!!

Wendell
53 Jaguar C-Type..... Just kidding.