nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] dixon sinking-serra snowpack.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] dixon sinking-serra snowpack.
From: "Charles English" <lovelarge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:21:21 -0700
Hi Steve,

     My name is Charles and I drive a 58 mga.  Haven't made it out to a
NOBBC event as I am expecting my first child any day now.  It sounds like
you are very opinionated about environmental issues.  It may be sarcasm, but
I thought I would try to connect.  The environment is what forced me out of
LA and into Sonoma Co.  I am working on a Hydrogen On Demand system to
supplement the dino fuel in the MG.  Just wondering if you know of anyone
doing that around here.  I do love my MGA after spending 5 years on the
frame off resto, but I notice I feel much less guilty driving my Prius.  So
the HOD system is my solution to have the best of both worlds.  A (terrible)
photo of my car is attached.  Perhaps after I have a bit more free time, the
group can do a garage visit of my project.  I have been talking with Ron
about that.

Cheers,
Charles