mgs

Re: front license plate

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front license plate
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:25:32 -0700
Might as well try it.

Don't go the blanking sleeve route, though -- a lot of folks seem to have
this kneejerk reaction to blame the thermostat, when if everything else was
working right, the thermostat would not be an issue.

Have you replaced the radiator diaphragm seal? It is important in directing
the air through rather than over the radiator.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149