mgs

Re: opening a dispute with paypal

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: opening a dispute with paypal
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote: I won the auction, on Aug 8, and paid on
Aug 9. The last I heard from
him was on Aug 9
when he sent the total cost.

I've sent him mail twice since. Unfortunately, I went through eBay's
website, so I don't
have copies of those emails.

He doesn't have any items up for auction now. Which worries me.

I think I'll send mail to him again, saying that I'll be opening a
dispute no later than
next Monday, if I don't hear from him, with Tracking number.

Paul, I assume you meant 'May' not 'Aug'...?!

I would tell him that unless you hear back from him by X date, you will leave
negative feedback. With a low number of sales, that could tank his approval
rating. That may get him to answer you.....

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328