mgs

Re: My first rebuilt engine

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My first rebuilt engine
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:14:43 -0400
John,
Pull the plugs out and let the engine spin freely on the starter. The oil
pressure should come up but I've seen it take 20 to 30 seconds for the
needle to move. Once it comes up you will know the oil has fully circulated
and the filter will be full. Then put the plugs back in and fire her up.
Rich Chrysler