mgs

RE: Choke knob

To: "'Irwin, Ryan J STG3'" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Choke knob
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:40:27 +0100
Ryan said: "My '72 B has a t-bar that is original equip.  US model, CA to be
exact for smog purposes."

Cheers Ryan - it's looking like the US models changed to the T-bar much
earlier than the UK models, which didn't swap until '76, a couple of years
into rubber-bumper era.  Why on earth they would use different choke pulls
for different markets in the intervening years I cannot imagine - but then
BL did plenty of stuff that makes no sense to most people!

Anyway, the later choke pulls do seem to be available from all the usual
suspects, for a fiver or so, so I won't be asking anyone to part with
theirs!

Richard & Nancy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.