mgs

RE: Starter problems in a '66 B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Starter problems in a '66 B
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:09:33 -0400
I remove the dizzy, oil filter (hanging), and forward most oil cooler hose.
In fact, just did it yesterday on my B!  Doesn't take too long.
Could've probably got it out the bottom, but by the time I figured out how,
I'd already have it out the top.:-)
Oh, I put in a gear reduction unit...very nice, but now sounds like a
chrysler starting!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA