mgs

ref 80's Jag

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ref 80's Jag
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:05:53 -0800 (PST)
I just got an 84 XJ given to me that looks driveable with a small bit of work
(sat for 1.5 years). I am looking for similar thoughts also.
Carl

William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello,
I've sold my truck (insert serious mixed feelings here) and have been
driving my 1974 MGB to work everyday in the Chattanooga, TN area. While
I'm willing to continue this as long as needed, the city admins see fit
to salt the roads in the event of ice or snow. This hasn't happened, but
winter has scarce begun here and I can just hear my MG screaming at me
while being driven on salty roads. I want to get something a little
different to replace the truck. I've found an 83 Jaguar XJ6 at a used
car lot.