mgs

Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question

To: "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:48:41 -0000
Sounds like it.  You could try one of the radiator sealants - that is all
the matrix is - but I have heard bad things about some of them blocking
tubes as well as the leak.  As a temporary 'no heater' fix you could
disconnect and plug the heater return hose and turn the water control valve
fully off, if it still leaks remove and plug the supply hose as well.

PaulH.