mgs

Re: MGB

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:49:44 -0700
I would check the hoses to the heater box as they are close to the
windshield.  If the water pump is leaking, it should be pretty easy to check
as there is a weep hole on the pump where the shaft runs through.  I don't
recall if it is on top or bottom of the pump but you can check with the
engine off for a wet spot.  Also the heater valve over the top of the
distributor has been known to leak (by everyone who has an MG).

Dave 72 B