mgs

Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:10:39 -0300
   Well, I have a "LUCAS" coffee cup that was given to me by my wife.  It
believe that it was purchased at "Triple-C" so they might know a thing or
two about the trade mark issue.   There is also the Lucas Oil company as
well which I believe has nothing to do with the electronic component maker.

   BTW, all of the letters on the coffee cup have since come off in
successive washings !  No kidding !   Typical Lucas.....  : - )

Gene Balinski

80 B