mgs

Re: Alpine Harrington

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Alpine Harrington
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:34:29 -0400
Hi Paul,

That is one of my favorite - and rarest - LBC's.  Only a very few were ever
brought to the US.  I once found a nice picture of one of the US
Harrington's on line somewhere.  I am pretty sure that good examples are
very expensive where ever they may be found.  They went through a few
changes over the years  - adding or subtracting the tail light "fins", but
were always a boutique built car.  One version was known as the "Harrington
LeMans".  I can't recall what distinguished it from others.  I'm sure
someone has a good link for the whole history.

Cheers,

Dean