mgs

Re: [MG-MGB] Re: 1969 MGC is running sort of (-;

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] Re: 1969 MGC is running sort of (-;
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:10:13 -0500
Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:

> Yippee!!!
> I'm receiving email from the mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com/mgs@autox.team.net groups
> again...Hopefully the AOL people got smart and were able to make some sort of
> concession for us (aol.commers) to be able to receive our email like everyone
> else. Otherwise I was going to cancel the darn service (AOL, that is!)
> Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
> Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)

This might be one reason for the problem:
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US &
Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark
& more.

Most SPAM filters have a text filter that looks for "inkjet cartridge"
both in the Subject and the Body of the message. That's an automatic
kill.  I use McAfee's spamkiller program, one of the worst programs of
any kind I have ever used, causes crashes and hang-ups way too often,
many times can only be closed by the taskmanager. Unfortunately it's all
I have.

Its filter for "inkjet cartridge" CAN'T BE REMOVED OR DISABLED!!!  Boy,
that kind of thinking just really burns the bandana in my back pocket.

That has meant I have had to individually enter all listers in the
"Friends" category manually and keep a watch in the SPAM-trash bin for
new members.

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm