mgs

Re: Ryanair questions OT

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ryanair questions OT
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 04:00:03 -0800 (PST)
Carl,
I just used Ryanair a couple weeks ago for spring break, flew into Milan from
Frankfurt for 12 euro anbd then flew back to Frankfurt from Pisa for 38 Euro.
The only thing that was hidden was the fact that Frankfurt-Hahn is in the
middle of nowhere and I had to take the Ryanair bus there for 16 euro.  I still
do not think that was a very bad price to pay.  It was definitely cheaper than
taking a train too.
Zach
 Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com> wrote:Got a family friend in Ireland right
now touring on the cheap before starting life. He was looking at the Ryanair
site and it appeared they phenominal rates to everywhere in Europe and the UK
like 10pounds each way. Is this for real? any tips for him? better to take the
ferry? Thanks for any help people on the other side of the pond can give me.

Carl