mgs

Re: Headliner etc.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Headliner etc.
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:29:29 -0800
That was sure an obnoxious pain.

Note:

Removing the headliner would be a lot easier to do before installing a
roll cage.

That was probably the most obnoxious glassfibre I've ever dealt with.

I did get it out mostly intact. It'll be theoretically possible for me
to contact paper (vinyl) the back to get the glassfibre covered up and
more structurally sound and then re-cover the headliner side with new
vinyl. Or I may just paint the inside of the roof and call it good.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.