mgs

My Black Beauty B is at the Auction tomorrow!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Black Beauty B is at the Auction tomorrow!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:43:20 -0500
Took my Black Beauty B tonight to the North Atlanta Trade Center for the
Classic car auction tomorrow that's held there annually. There were already
lots of all different kinds and types of cars there including a few English
cars. I saw an 80 B, a Midgets and a Bentley. I was told more LBC's would be
there. Lots of hot rods and many, many beautiful and some rare classic cars.
Should be three times more cars there tomorrow. They are expecting 300 to
400 cars. I hope they have some buyers there too!

I'll let everybody know how it turns out!

Jerry Erbesfield
73 Black Beauty B roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com