mgs

RE: 1978 MGB "Cat Hammock"...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1978 MGB "Cat Hammock"...
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:44:29 -0500
> have a sagging tonneau, either!  Has anyone heard of some
> other more powerful
> or effective means of discouraging my cat from sleeping on
> the tonneau?

Well, you could keep the cat inside, since they're a lot healthier that way.

I've read about using inflated balloons and armed mouse traps to keep pets
off furniture, but the balloons won't work too well outside.  The mouse trap
is mainly supposed to be the noise to scare them, but I can too easily
imagine a tail or a paw getting snapped.

How about filling your washer reservoir with plain water (non-toxic), then
rigging up a motion detector to a second washer pump and nozzle aimed at
where the cat likes to be?