mgs

Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:46:33 -0700
I can't say I'm surprised. Mark Is seem to be getting pretty scarce; at
least I seldom see them for sale anymore. They're around, but people seem to
want to hold onto them

If you'll settle for a not too nice, somewhat unoriginal specimen, you could
probably talk me out of mine. I was looking to upgrade <g>...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149