mgs

Triumph and MG Cars for sale: Mid Michigan

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph and MG Cars for sale: Mid Michigan
From: "ANTHONY GORDON" <agordon@spsd.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:14:50 -0400
I'm a stranger to the MG list (but as a long time Triumph owner, not a stranger
to the team.net lists).  I have emailed the Triumph lists a while back with
info regarding a number of LBCs (3 spits, 1 GT6, 1 TR7,  2 MGBs) for sale in
Midland, MI.   I now have visited the cars, and have some additional info and
some digital photos.  I have zipped the lot into one file.  Anyone interested,
please let me know off-list and I'll email the file to you.

The '75 B looks well worth pursuing.  The '72 is a basket case.  However, they
are complete, and the guy has a load of 'B spares:  doors w/glass, windscreen,
new front end rebuild kit, new Armstrong lever shocks, misc. parts, rear end
extra wire wheels.

All the cars are in need of restoration, but are complete, albeit very
weather-beaten.  The GT6, the 74 Spit and the later MGB look very promising
projects.

Tony Gordon
Midland, MI
989-631-9716