mgs

Easton BCD tomorrow?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Easton BCD tomorrow?
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:12:43 -0400
A little late to be asking, but the weather is still questionable. Anyone
planning on going to the British Car Day at Easton Towne Centre on the
east side of Columbus, Ohio tomorrow?

Weather is calling for low of 35 and high near 50 and cloudy with chance
of showers. I'll make the last minute decision in the morning, but so
far, we are planning to go.

Two and a half hours each way in sub-freezing wind chill. Perfect top
down weather! We'll be so bundled up, no one will recognize us!

if anyone stops in, be sure to say hello. We are the red MGA 1500
roadster with one fog lamp, and a "last open road" sticker on the rear.
We saw a couple of you last year when the weather was much nicer, but i'd
like to put more faces to the names I read on here.

See ya,
Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black