mgs

Re: tonneau cover

To: smarc@abs.net (Marc), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tonneau cover
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:05:56 -0400
Hi Marc,

The Tonneau Bars are needfull for a reason that is not overtly obvious.  The
Bars keep the seat back from going back too far and stessing the zipper end.
Take it from someone who messed up his beautiful new cover.  I had it
professional patched but it still looks patched. It might not be a problem for
you, but for me at 6' 7", I need to get the seat back as far as it will go. The
bars keep the seats from going back enough for me to be comfortable, so when I
use the tonneau cover while driving  I'm very very carefull to tuck so it
doesn't get damaged

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg
Member Connecticut (USA) MG club

1976 MGB -  Fair weather daily driver ( Junior )
1993 Subaru Legacy LSi - ridiculously reliable car
1974 Ducati 750 GT - wonderfully, beautiful motorcycle

--
Alex Greenberg
Clarinetist with Nefesh