mgs

Engine identification...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine identification...
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:32:36 +0200
Dear List,

I do hope that some of you will be so kind to take a
look at the images (links) below in order to assist
me with identifying my MGB's engine.

I've tried to identify it by using the "regular" MGB
information but unfortunately that didn't work.

All that I know is that the engine has been rebuilt
by the PO approx. 9000km ago. On the engine there's
a engine_id plate and a sticker. I assume that both
are placed there by the company which has rebuilt
the engine. After searching the web, it looks as if
the sticker is from the "Federation of Engine
Manufacturers"

http://www.i-shirt.nl/mgb/engine_plate_small.jpg
http://www.i-shirt.nl/mgb/engine_sticker_small.jpg

(below a more detailed image)